Come over by Jess R. Batt
- "The first and only original aviation war song success!"
- Also published under different title: Airship "Cannonball" is leaving
- For voice and piano
- Illustrated title page shows monoplanes flying over ocean with ship, cheering crowd on U.S. shore, two men in France looking up with binoculars
- Publisher's advertisement on verso of p. 3 has first page of music for piano piece: Erna waltz : hesitation / by Alphonse E. Bohrer
- Also available online.
- Also available online
- Data Source
- Smithsonian Libraries
- Batt, Jess R
- Bella C. Landauer Collection of Aeronautical Sheet Music (Smithsonian Institution. Libraries) DSI
- Physical description
- 1 score (3 pages) 35 cm
- Songs and music
- Sheet music covers
- Sheet music
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.