Workers at Corning Glass Company
- Historic Images of the Smithsonian
- The image is included in Scrapbook II of photographs taken by Ruel P. Tolman, artist, curator and later Director of Smithsonian National Collection of Fine Arts.
- For other images of Corning Glass Works, see Neg. #s SIA2011-0492 through SIA2011-0509 and SIA2011-0515 through SIA2011-0523.
- Employees of Corning Glass Company are at work at the factory, a manufacturer of glass and ceramic products for industrial, scientific and technical uses, at Corning, New York.
- Contained within
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Ruel P. Tolman Collection, 1909-1964, Record Unit 7433, Box 3, Folder: 1 Scrapbook II, 1934-1942, "A-N."
- Contact information
- Institutional History Division, Smithsonian Archives, 600 Maryland Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20024-2520, SIHistory@si.edu
- Data Source
- Smithsonian Archives - History Div
- Tolman, Ruel P (Ruel Pardee) 1878-1954
- Corning Glass Works
- Corning Incorporated
- c. 1935
- Physical description
- Number of Images: 1; Color: Black and white; Size: 2.25w x 2.25h; Type of Image: Interior; Group, candid; Medium: Photographic print
- Photographic print
- Group, candid