The Sherwood Sisters drawing / (photographed by Peter A. Juley & Son)
- Negative marked: "37".
- Illustration for "A Vaudeville Turn" by Cyrus Townsend Brady, Scribner's Magazine, Vol. 30 (September 1901), pg. 351.
- Allyn, Nancy E. and Elizabeth H. Hawkes, "William Glackens, A Catalogue of his Book and Magazine Illustrations," Wilmington, DE: Delaware Art Museum, 1987, no. 886.
- Glackens, Ira, "William Glackens and The Eight: The Artists Who Freed American Art," New York: Horizon Press, 1957, pg. 37.
- Black-and-white study print (8x10).
- Orig. negative: 8x10, Safety, BW.
- Data Source
- Photograph Archives, Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Glackens, William 1870-1938