World War II Monument, (sculpture)
- Index of American Sculpture, University of Delaware, 1985
- Barre Historical Society, 1978.
- Save Outdoor Sculpture, Massachusetts survey, 1998.
- The names of Barre citizens who served in World War II and the Korean War are engraved across five marble steles adorned with insignia for the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Air Force. The center stele features a relief of a wreath and a sword with its blade pointing down.
- Data Source
- Art Inventories Catalog, Smithsonian American Art Museums
- Dedicated 1963
- Sculpture: marble; Foundation: concrete
- Sculptures-Outdoor Sculpture