Untitled (Chrous Line), (painting)
- Smithsonian American Art Museum, 2007.
- The information provided about this artwork was compiled as part of the Smithsonian American Art Museum's Inventories of American Painting and Sculpture database, designed to provide descriptive and location information on artworks by American artists in public and private collections worldwide.
- Data Source
- Art Inventories Catalog, Smithsonian American Art Museums
- Ramirez, Martin 1895-1963
- Ca. 1950
- Watercolor, pastel, and pencil on joined papers