Departure of the Davis Guards for Lowell, 1861, (painting)
- Acton Memorial Library, 2003.
- Munting, David & Elizabeth, 1998.
- "Sketchbooks and Paintings of Arthur Fuller Davis (1863-1953): An Exhibition of Works owned by the Acton Memorial Library and the Acton Historical Society, May 8-June 4, 1994."
- Acton men leaving to join the Sixth Massachusetts Regiment as volunteers at the start of the Civil War. They are depicted in front of the first Town Hall, built in 1806 and destroyed by fire in 1862.
- Data Source
- Art Inventories Catalog, Smithsonian American Art Museums
- Davis, Arthur Fuller 1863-1953
- Before 1918 (?)