- Save Outdoor Sculpture, New York survey, 1994.
- Image on file.
- P. LIPMAN-WULF 1968 (On plaque on front of base:) EXUBERANCE/P. Lipman-Wulf/Presented by/JERICHO CREATIVE ARTS WORKSHOP/1969 signed
- The information provided about this artwork was compiled as part of the Smithsonian American Art Museum's Inventories of American Painting and Sculpture database, designed to provide descriptive and location information on artworks by American artists in public and private collections worldwide.
- An abstract sculpture depicting two dancers, each with its proper right leg and proper right arm raised. The sculpture is mounted on a metal base set on an aluminum base.
- Data Source
- Art Inventories Catalog, Smithsonian American Art Museums
- Lipman-Wulf, Peter 1905-
- 1968. Installed 1969
- Sculpture: painted metal; Base: aluminum
- Sculptures-Outdoor Sculpture