Civil War Monument - Fountain, (sculpture)
- Save Outdoor Sculpture, Massachusetts survey, 1997.
- The fountain consists of a granite pillar topped by an urn and adorned on each side with a small curved basin and a dolphin water spout. Each side of the pillar features a pink granite inscription plaque. The base is a low square block of stone.
- Data Source
- Art Inventories Catalog, Smithsonian American Art Museums
- Dwight, B. F.
- Ca. 1866-1867. Dedicated Sept. 28, 1867. Relocated ca. 1917
- Fountain: granite and red Gloucester granite; Base: stone
- Sculptures-Outdoor Sculpture