- Save Outdoor Sculpture, Florida, Miami survey, 1994.
- Two arched gateways. The gates, of red Verona marble, are ornamented with trophies carved in white Istrian stone and set in a framework of local limestone rock. The arches are topped by seahorses carved of local limestone rock. Iron gates are placed within the stone arches.
- Data Source
- Art Inventories Catalog, Smithsonian American Art Museums
- Unknown (Italian)
- Yellin, Samuel 1885-1940
- 17th c
- Verona marble, Istrian stone, native limestone, and iron
- Sculptures-Outdoor Sculpture