(Female Acrobat), (sculpture)
- Save Outdoor Sculpture, Nevada survey, 1994.
- Image on file.
- The information provided about this artwork was compiled as part of the Smithsonian American Art Museum's Inventories of American Painting and Sculpture database, designed to provide descriptive and location information on artworks by American artists in public and private collections worldwide.
- Nude female acrobat balancing herself on a ball which is sitting on an oval platform supported by two males. The acrobat is standing on her proper right leg while her proper left leg is slightly raised and bent at the knee. Her proper right arm is extended out to her side and her proper left arm is raised above her head. Both waist-length males have their arms raised over their heads holding up the platform. The male figure on the proper right side faces forward while the figure on the proper left side faces the back of the sculpture.
- Data Source
- Art Inventories Catalog, Smithsonian American Art Museums
- Montyne d. 1989
- Sculpture: painted fiberglass and concrete; Base: concrete, chicken wire (?), and wood
- Sculptures-Outdoor Sculpture