Singing Girls, (sculpture)
- Index of American Sculpture, University of Delaware, 1985.
- Tolles, Thayer, ed., "American Sculpture in the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Volume 2: A Catalogue of Works by Artists Born between 1865 and 1885," New York, NY: Metropolitan Museum of Art, 2001, pg. 516.
- Two reliefs each depicting a nude female figure seated on the ground --one holding a sprig of flowers in her hand, the other holding a banjo in her hand.
- Data Source
- Art Inventories Catalog, Smithsonian American Art Museums
- Grimes, Frances 1869-1963
- Modeled 1916. Carved 1916-1917