Set-up with Musicians and Dancers -- Standing Figure, (sculpture)
- National Museum of American Art, 1990.
- Smithsonian American Art Museum, 2006.
- Hartigan, Lynda Roscoe, "Made with Passion: The Hemphill Folk Art Collection in the National Museum of American Art," Washington: Smithsonian Institution Press, 1990, no.186.
- This figure is part of a group consisting of two tall standing figures (one originally held a banjo) which are painted blue with red and white polka dots.
- Data Source
- Art Inventories Catalog, Smithsonian American Art Museums
- Fields, Charlie 1883-1966
- Ca. 1930-1960
- Carved and painted wood, metal, and fabric