Conservation of Energy with Bicycle Use Promotion
- Original film available in SIA Acc. 11-009.
- Featured in "The Torch," June 1974.
- Senior administrators stand next to their bicycles outside the Arts and Industries Building during SI's effort to promote conservation of energy, with David Challinor, Assistant Secretary for Science, Robert Angus Brooks, Under Secretary, and Wymberley Coerr, Director of International and Environmental Programs.℗ ℗ ℗ ℗ ℗
- Cite as
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Record Unit 371, Box 02, Folder: June 1974, Image No. 74-4912-01
- Repository Loc.
- Smithsonian Institution Archives Capital Gallery, Suite 3000, MRC 507; 600 Maryland Avenue, SW; Washington, DC 20024-2520
- Data Source
- Smithsonian Institution Archives
- Farrar, Richard
- Challinor, David
- Brooks, Robert A (Robert Angus) 1920-1976
- Coerr, Wymberley
- Smithsonian Institution Office of Public Affairs
- Arts and Industries Building (Washington, D.C.)
- June 3, 1974
- Physical description
- Gelatin silver prints; 8 x 10;
- Black-and-white photographs
The Smithsonian Institution Archives welcomes personal and educational use of its collections unless otherwise noted. For commercial uses, please contact email@example.com