Copeland Steam-propelled Tricycle in Front of the Castle
- Stabilized broken glass negative.
- Copeland steam-propelled tricycle in front of the Carriage Porch at the north entrance Smithsonian Institution Building, or Castle.
- Cite as
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Acc. 11-006, Box 016, Image No. MAH-5124
- Repository Loc.
- Smithsonian Institution Archives Capital Gallery, Suite 3000, MRC 507; 600 Maryland Avenue, SW; Washington, DC 20024-2520
- Data Source
- Smithsonian Institution Archives
- United States National Museum Photographic Laboratory
- Copeland, Lucius Day
- United States National Museum
- Smithsonian Institution Building (Washington, D.C.)
- Glass negatives
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.