USFC "Albatross" Circumnavigation of South America, 1888
- For description of expedition, see: Townsend, Charles H. "A Naturalist in the Straits of Magellan." The Popular Science Monthly, vol. 77, 1910.
- View of coast from ship.
- Cite as
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Acc. 11-006, Box 015, Image No. MAH-4829
- Repository Loc.
- Smithsonian Institution Archives Capital Gallery, Suite 3000, MRC 507; 600 Maryland Avenue, SW; Washington, DC 20024-2520
- Data Source
- Smithsonian Institution Archives
- United States National Museum Photographic Laboratory
- United States National Museum
- United States Fish Commission
- Albatross (Steamer)
- Physical description
- 5 x 4;
- Glass negatives
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.