Train Don't Leave Me: Recorded Live at the First Annual Sacred Steel Convention sound recording
- Program notes by Robert L. Stone (22 p. : ports.) inserted in container.
- Recorded Mar. 31-Apr. 1, 2000, at Rollins College, Winter Park, Fla.
- Table of contents
- Something's got a hold of me (Dante Harmon, pedal-steel) -- God is a good God (Bryan "Josh" Taylor, lap-steel; Jerry Taylor, vocals) -- Precious Lord take my hand (Bryan "Josh" Taylor, lap-steel) -- Have you tried Jesus? (Calvin Cooke, pedal-steel; Grace Cooke, vocals) -- Since I laid my burden down (Calvin Cooke, pedal-steel, vocals) -- Train don't leave me (Aubrey Ghent, lap-steel, vocals) -- I feel like praising him (Glenn Lee, Roosevelt Collier, pedal-steels; Keith Lee, vocals) -- Will the circle be unbroken? (Lonnie "Big Ben" Bennett, pedal-steel) -- See what the end gonna be (Lonnie "Big Ben" Bennett, pedal-steel; Cherlyn Bennett, vocals) -- I want to go where Jesus is (Maurice "Ted" Beard, Jr., pedal-steel; Freddie Dixon, vocals) -- All God's children (Elton Noble, lap-steel; Jerry Taylor, vocals) -- I feel like pressing my way (Robert Randolph, pedal-steel; Ricky Fowler, vocals) -- Just a closer walk with thee (Aubrey Ghent, lap-steel, vocals) -- What's his name?-- Jesus! (the Campbell Brothers; Katie Jackson, vocals)
- Repository Loc.
- Smithsonian Institution, Center for Folklife and Cultural Heritage, Ralph Rinzler Folklife Archives and Collections, 600 Maryland Ave., S.W., Suite 2001, Washington, D.C. 20024. Call 202-633-7322 for appointment. Fax: 202-633-7019. Email: email@example.com
- Data Source
- Ralph Rinzler Folklife Archives and Collections
- Stone, Robert L
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in
- Musical sound recordings