German Landscape, (painting)
- Appears in exhibition catalog as entry no. 144
- GERMAN LANDSCAPE. Seventeenth century. Unknown. (Can., oil. 55 x 65.) Style of the Boths. [P. 62.]
- Descriptive Catalogue of "Old Masters," collected by James J. Jarves, to illustrate the History of Painting from A.D. 1200 to the best periods of Italian Art, and deposited in the "Institute of Fine Arts," 625 Broadway, New York. Cambridge: H.O. Houghton & Co., Riverside Press. 1860.
- Artist nationality: Both, Style of.
- Data Source
- Pre-1877 Art Exhibition Catalogue Index
- Both (style of)
- 17th century
- Exhibition Catalogs