- Data Source
- Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Abbott Handerson Thayer, born Boston, MA 1849-died Dublin, NH 1921
- ca. 1900
- Credit Line
- Smithsonian American Art Museum, Gift of John Gellatly
- watercolor, gouache, chalk, and pencil on paperboard
- sheet: 20 1/8 x 16 3/8 in. (51.1 x 41.5 cm)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.