37c Year of the Ram single
- The Postal Service issued a 37-cent Lunar New Year, Year of the Ram, commemorative stamp in a pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) pane of twenty on January 15, 2003, in Chicago, Illinois. The stamp, designed and illustrated by Clarence Lee, Honolulu, Hawaii, went on sale nationwide on January 16, 2003.
- In the 2003 Chinese lunar calendar, the Year of the Ram began on February 1, and it ended on January 21, 2004. Charm, creativity, and a caring and gentle personality are hallmarks of the ram. The Ram commemorative stamp marked the eleventh in the award-winning Lunar New Year series.
- The Banknote Corporation of America, Inc. printed 70 million stamps in the offset process with microprinting "USA."
- Postal Bulletin (December 12, 2002).
- serpentine die cut 11 1/2
- Data Source
- National Postal Museum
- January 15, 2003
- Credit line
- Copyright United States Postal Service. All rights reserved.
- paper; ink / lithograph
- Height x Width: 5 7/8 x 7 5/16 in. (15 x 18.5 cm)
- Postage Stamps