37c "My Corsage" single
- The Postal Service issued twenty 37-cent Masters of American Photography commemorative stamps on June 13, 2002, in San Diego, California. The pane of twenty stamps designed by Derry Noyes of Washington, DC, went on nationwide June 14, 2002.
- The Masters of American Photography Issue honors twenty of our country's most important and influential photographers and includes examples of portrait, documentary, landscape, and fine art photography. Many of the major themes and events in US history, immigration, the Great Depression, and World War II, are captured in these compelling black-and-white stamp art images.
- Sennett Security Products printed 60 million stamps in the gravure process.
- Postal Bulletin (May 16, 2002).
- serpentine die cut 10 1/2 x 10 3/4
- "My Corsage" by James VanDerZee
- Data Source
- National Postal Museum
- James VanDerZee, American, 1886 - 1983
- June 13, 2002
- Credit line
- Copyright United States Postal Service. All rights reserved.
- paper; ink / photogravure
- Height x Width: 1 15/16 × 1 1/4 in. (4.92 × 3.18 cm)
- Postage Stamps