33c Green Bay Packers single
- The Celebrate The Century: 1960s souvenir sheet was issued in Green Bay, Wisconsin, on September 17, 1999.
- Designed by Carl Herrman of Laguna Niguel, California, and illustrated by Keith Birdsong of Muskogee, Oklahoma, the souvenir sheet features 1960s subjects from the following categories: People and Events, Arts and Entertainment, Lifestyles, Sports, and Science and Technology. The fifteen commemorative stamps in this sheet are titled "I Have a Dream"; Woodstock; Man Walks on the Moon; Green Bay Packers; Star Trek; The Peace Corps; The Vietnam War; Ford Mustang; Barbie Doll; The Integrated Circuit; Lasers; Super Bowl I; Roger Maris, 61 in '61; The Beatles; and Peace Symbol.
- Ashton-Potter (USA), Ltd., printed 120 million stamps in the offset/intaglio process.
- Postal Bulletin (August 12, 1999).
- CELEBRATE THE CENTURY
- Green Bay Packers
- 33-cent mint single
- Issued September 17, 1999
- Data Source
- National Postal Museum
- Ashton-Potter USA (Ltd)
- September 17, 1999
- Credit line
- Copyright United States Postal Service. All rights reserved.
- paper; ink (multicolor); adhesive
- Height x Width: 1 3/16 × 1 3/16 in. (3.02 × 3.02 cm)
- Postage Stamps