33c Rock n' Roll single
- The Celebrate The Century: 1950s commemorative stamp souvenir sheet was issued on May 26, 1999, in Springfield, Maryland.
- Designed by Howard Paine of Delaplane, Virginia, and illustrated by Dean Ellis of Amagansett, New York, the souvenir sheet features 1950s subjects from the following categories: People and Events, Arts and Entertainment, Lifestyles, Sports, and Science and Technology. The fifteen commemorative stamps in this sheet are titled: Polio Vaccine Developed; Teen Fashions; The "Shot Heard Round The World"; US Launches Satellites; The Korean War; Desegregating Public Schools; Tail Fins and Chrome; Dr. Seuss "The Cat In The Hat"; Drive-In Movies; World Series Rivals; Rocky Marciano, Undefeated; I Love Lucy; Rock 'n' Roll; Stock Car Racing; and Movies Go 3-D.
- Ashton-Potter (USA), Ltd., produced the stamps in the offset/intaglio process.
- Postal Bulletin (April 22, 1999).
- CELEBRATE THE CENTURY
- Rock n' roll
- 33-cent mint single
- Issued May 26, 1999
- Data Source
- National Postal Museum
- Ashton-Potter USA (Ltd)
- May 26, 1999
- Credit line
- Copyright United States Postal Service. All rights reserved.
- paper; ink (multicolor); adhesive
- Height x Width: 1 3/16 × 1 3/16 in. (3.02 × 3.02 cm)
- Postage Stamps