- The Postal Service issued a 32-cent American Ballet commemorative stamp on September 16, 1998, in New York, New York.
- The stamp was designed by Derry Noyes, Washington, DC, and photographed by Phil Channing of Santa Barbara, California. Ashton Potter (USA) Ltd. produced the stamps in the offset process.
- Postal Bulletin (August 13, 1998).
- Data Source
- National Postal Museum
- Ashton-Potter USA (Ltd)
- September 16, 1998
- Credit line
- Copyright United States Postal Service. All rights reserved.
- paper; ink (multicolor) / lithography
- Postage Stamps
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.