- The Postal Service issued the Presorted Standard (bulk rate) Green Bicycle stamp in three formats on August 14, 1998, in Washington, DC. The stamps were designed by Richard Sheaff of Scottsdale, Arizona.
- The stamp was issued in a gummed coil of 500 and 10,000, and in a pressure-sensitive adhesive coil of 10,000. American Packaging Corp. produced the gummed coils. The Bureau of Engraving and Printing produced the pressure-sensitive adhesive coils. Both were produced by in the gravure process.
- Postal Bulletin (August 13, 1998).
- Perforation 9.9 Vertical
- Data Source
- National Postal Museum
- August 14, 1998
- Credit line
- Copyright United States Postal Service. All rights reserved.
- paper; ink (multicolored)/ photogravure
- Postage Stamps
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.