Presorted First-Class (25c) Juke Box coil single
- The Postal Service issued the 25-cent presort rate Juke Box on March 17, 1995 in New York, New York. The stamps were also issued on January 24, 1997.
- Designed by Bill Nelson, the nondenominated stamp was printed in the photogravure process. The Bureau of Engraving and Printing and Stamp Venturers, Inc. separately produced the stamps in the same design. The 500, and 3,000 coils stamps by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing has darker, more saturated colors than the 10,000-coils stamps by Stamp Venturers, Inc.
- The stamp was issued in a new format of self-adhesive coils of 3,000 on January 24, 1997, in Tucson, Arizona, in conjunction with the ARIPEX Stamp Show. The stamp design is the same as the ones in use for the rate at that time, except for a date change from 1996 to 1997. The stamps were printed by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing on the gravure press.
- Postal Bulletin, March 2, 1995
- Postal Bulletin (December 19, 1996)
- Data Source
- National Postal Museum
- June 15, 1996
- Credit line
- Copyright United States Postal Service. All rights reserved.
- paper; ink (bright orange red, bright yellow green, multicolored); self-adhesive / photogravure
- Postage Stamps