- (South Bay Auctions, Inc., East Moriches, N.Y.); purchased 1991 NPG
- The vendor wrote it was purchased at an estate sale at Edith N. Rogers House, conducted by Skinners. No further information in file.
- Data Source
- National Portrait Gallery
- Ernest Ludwig Ipsen, 1869 - 1951
- Edith Nourse Rogers, 19 Mar 1881 - 10 Sep 1960
- Credit Line
- National Portrait Gallery, Smithsonian Institution
- Oil on canvas
- 102cm x 84cm (40 3/16" x 33 1/16")
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.