- Data Source
- National Portrait Gallery
- Currier & Ives Lithography Company, active 1857 - 1907
- Copy after
- Mathew B. Brady, 1823? - 15 Jan 1896
- John Joseph Hughes, 24 Jun 1797 - 3 Jan 1864
- Credit Line
- National Portrait Gallery, Smithsonian Institution; gift of Fred W. Hicks, III
- Hand-colored lithograph on paper
- Image: 35.6 x 32.1cm (14 x 12 5/8")
- Sheet: 49.4 x 39.7cm (19 7/16 x 15 5/8")
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.