- This eight-page pamphlet was received with 1981.0933.01. It is undated, but Clark McCoy reports the text was written around 1914. This copy was probably printed later, around 1920. It explains the scales on K&E's model 4092 slide rule, works eleven sample problems, and advertises K&E calculating devices.
- Reference: Clark McCoy, ed., "K&E Log Log Duplex Slide Rules," http://www.mccoys-kecatalogs.com/KEManuals/manuals.htm#4092.
- Currently not on view
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
- Keuffel & Esser Co.
- date made
- ca 1920
- Credit Line
- Gift of William J. Ellenberger
- Physical Description
- paper (overall material)
- overall: 22.3 cm x 14.6 cm x .1 cm; 8 25/32 in x 5 3/4 in x 1/32 in
- Object Name
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.