- Hubert "Geese" Ausbie, a Harlem Globetrotter between 1961 and 1985, became the second "Clown Prince of Basketball" after the retirement of Meadowlark Lemon in 1980.
- Currently not on view
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
- Ausbie, Hubert "Geese"
- associated institution
- Harlem Globetrotters
- Wilson Sporting Goods Company
- date made
- ca 1975
- Credit Line
- Gift of Hubert "Geese" Ausbie
- Physical Description
- nylon (overall material)
- cotton (overall material)
- overall: 33 in x 19 in; 83.82 cm x 48.26 cm
- Object Name
- jersey, basketball
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.