- Lionel Hampton and his Orchestra. side 1: China Stomp; side 2: Stompology (Victor 40-0110), from the album, Victor Hot Jazz Series, Vol. III: Lionel Hampton (Victor HJ-3).
78 rpm. Side 1 was originally recorded in 1937 and released on Victor 25586. Side 2 was originally recorded in 1937 and released on Victor 25601. The album was released in 1945.
- Currently not on view
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
- recording artist
- Lionel Hampton and His Orchestra
- recording date
- release date
- Credit Line
- Gift of Lucy C. Shain in memory of James Lewis Shain
- Physical Description
- paper (overall material)
- ink (overall material)
- shellac (overall material)
- overall: 10 in; 25.4 cm
- Object Name
- sound recording
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.