- This miniature quilt may have been a doll’s quilt, a “first” quilt, or a display on a model quilting frame. Possibly made in Pennsylvania, it consists of twelve 1 to 1-and-1/2-inch blocks in the "Four-patch" pattern. Quilted in a chevron pattern, 3-4 stitches per inch.
- Currently not on view
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
- date made
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mrs. Robert Stephens
- Physical Description
- fabric, cotton (overall material)
- thread, cotton (overall material)
- overall: 15 in x 13 in; 38 cm x 33 cm
- Object Name
- quilt, doll
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.