- French-born American fashion designer Cassini influenced fashion trends of the early sixties using strong colors and lavish fabrics in his elegant and modern designs.
- Currently not on view
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
- Cassini, Oleg
- date made
- Credit Line
- Gift of Oleg Cassini, Inc.
- overall: 1210 mm x 550 mm; 47 5/8 in x 21 21/32 in
- Object Name
- dress, 1-piece
- Other Terms
- dress, 1-piece; Entire Body; Main Dress; Female
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.