Sanyo Microcomputer Monitor used with AppIe I
- This Sanyo monitor was received with the Apple I computer. It has a black cord that has one section held together with duct tape. Near the end that attaches to the computer, the cord splits into two parts, one green and one black.
- Associated with this object are 2015.0001.01 (the Apple I microcomputer), 2015.0001.01.1 (a cassette interface), 2015.0001.01.2 (a power supply), and 2015.0001.01.3 (keyboard).
- Currently not on view
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
- co-founder of Apple Inc.
- Jobs, Steve
- Wozniak, Steve
- Sanyo Electric Company
- date made
- Credit Line
- Acquired in part through a generous donation from Malon D. Mimms, Jr. as well as gifts from Paul Neely, Steven Fink, and Dorothy Lemelson
- Physical Description
- metal (case, circuitry material)
- glass (screen cover material)
- rubber (cord material)
- paper (sticker material)
- overall: 25 cm x 22.1 cm x 17 cm; 9 27/32 in x 8 11/16 in x 6 11/16 in
- Object Name
- microcomputer monitor