Batman No. 29
- Batman issue No. 29 was published by DC Comics in June and July 1945 and sold for 10 cents. The cover art, illustrated by Dick Sprang, features Batman and Robin riding penny-farthing bicycles along with the caption “More whirlwind adventures of the ‘winning team’—Batman and Robin!”
- This issue contains the stories "Enemy No. 1," "The Butler's Apprentice," "Heroes by Proxy!" and "The Mails Go Through."
- Batman made his comic debut in 1939 in Detective Comics No. 27 before receiving his own self-titled line of books in 1942.
- Currently not on view
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
- D. C. Comics, Inc.
- date made
- Credit Line
- Gift of Olivia V. Crisson and Phillip M.S. Crisson in honor of Peter Bozzer
- Physical Description
- paper (overall material)
- overall: 7 1/2 in x 10 in; 19.05 cm x 25.4 cm
- Object Name
- comic book