- Yale University silk produced for the American Tobacco Company’s Murad cigarette brand.
- Like related premiums such as cards and felts, silks were collectibles available to purchasers of tobacco products. Murad’s college silks were produced in two sets in 1910.
- This example features an American football player.
- Currently not on view
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
- Associated Name
- Yale University
- Murad Cigarettes
- date made
- Physical Description
- fabric, silk (overall material)
- overall: 16.2 cm x 11.5 cm; 6 3/8 in x 4 1/2 in
- Object Name
- tobacco silk, football
- tobacco silk, collegiate