- This bookmark was likely created in the arts and crafts classes offered at most of the War Relocation Centers. On the back of the bookmark "Julia Nitta" was written in ink. Perhaps Julia made this bookmark to use in her books or it could have been given to her as a present from a fellow internee.
- Currently not on view
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
- date made
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mabel Rose Vogel
- Physical Description
- cardboard (overall material)
- decorative paper, white (overall material)
- ribbon (overall material)
- black (ribbon color)
- overall: 5 1/2 in x 1 13/16 in; 13.97 cm x 4.60375 cm
- Object Name
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.