- Description (Brief)
- This plastic and glass thermos bottle was made by Aladdin Industries in 19970. The botte has a red plastic, screw-on cup lid and red plastic, screw-on stopper. Large white stars on a blue background and red and white vertical stripes around the sides evoke the American flag. The bottle is a companion to the Stars and Stripes lunch box, object number 2001.3087.17.01.
- Currently not on view
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
- Aladdin Industries Incorporated
- Date made
- Credit Line
- Gift of D. Sean and Robin S. Brickell
- Physical Description
- glass (part material)
- plastic (part material)
- overall: 26 cm x 10 cm; 10 1/4 in x 3 15/16 in
- Object Name
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.