20 Dollars, United States,1927
- Description (Brief)
- One (1) 20 dollar coin
- United States, 1927
- Obverse Image: Full-length Liberty holding a torch in her right hand and olive branch in left. Capitol Dome in lower left; rays of sun in background; stars around rim.
- Obverse Text: LIBERTY / 1927 / D
- Reverse Image: Eagle flying with sun behind.
- Reverse Text: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA / TWENTY DOLLARS / IN GOD WE TRUST
- Edge: E PLURIBUS UNUM divided by stars.
- Of the approximately ten known survivors, three are in the Smithsonian Institution collection.
- Currently not on view
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
- U.S. Mint, Denver
- Saint-Gaudens, Augustus
- Date made
- Credit Line
- U.S. Department of the Treasury, U.S. Mint
- Physical Description
- gold (overall metal)
- 0 (overall die axis)
- 0 (overall die axis measurement)
- struck (overall production method)
- overall: 34 mm; 1 11/32 in
- Object Name