- Everyday objects were elevated to artistic inspiration in Andy Warhol's painting Campbell's Soup Cans (1962) and "The Souper" paper dress.
- Currently not on view
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
- date made
- Credit Line
- Gift of Rosemary Holz Slocum
- Physical Description
- cotton (overall material)
- cenber back: 36 7/8 in; 93.6625 cm
- Object Name
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.