- A color digital image of a photograph by Anthony Barboza of a dress rehearsal for Dance Theatre of Harlem in 1983. The photographer is in the wings of a stage. A row of four (4) female dancers wearing white costumes with long tulle skirts stand with their backs to the camera, one is bent over and all are at rest watching a dancer at center stage who is turning. Four (4) additional dancers wearing the same costumes can be seen in the background at the opposite side of the stage.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Photograph by
- Anthony Barboza, American, born 1944
- Subject of
- Dance Theatre of Harlem, American, founded 1969
- Unidentified Woman or Women
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift of Anthony Barboza
- H x W: 2739 pixels × 4087 pixels
- File size: 32.1 MB
- digital images
- digital media - born analog
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.