- A pack of View-Master 3D reels. The title of the pack is: [How to Breakdance]. The package contains three reels with a total of twenty-one pictures. The front of the package features a man in a red outfit breakdancing. Text throughout the packaging advertises that the viewer can: [Learn to breakdance with the New York City Breakers]. The three reels are secured by a plastic cover at the bottom of the package. The back of the package features additional information about the reels and an advertisement for other reels.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Created by
- View-Master International Group
- Subject of
- New York City Breakers, American, founded 1982
- Owned by
- Michael Holman, American, born 1955
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture
- plastic, ink, photographic film, dye, fiberboard
- H x W x D: 8 3/4 × 4 1/2 × 1/4 in. (22.2 × 11.4 × 0.6 cm)
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.