Anacostia Park Community Day
- A black and white photo of a crowd of people at the Anacostia Park Community Day. The majority of people in this photo appear to be teens or young adults. There are several people in the photo who are wearing baseball caps. Most of the people in the back half of the photo are out of focus. There are four (4) people near the front of the crowd who are holding boom boxes over their heads. There is also one other in the background in the center of the image.
- There is a white border around the image.
- There are no inscriptions, front or back.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Photograph by
- Sharon Farmer, American, born 1951
- Subject of
- Anacostia Park, American
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift of Sharon Farmer in memory of educators Winifred and George Farmer
- ink on paper
- H x W (Sheet): 13 × 19 in. (33 × 48.3 cm)
- H x W (Image): 12 × 17 3/4 in. (30.5 × 45.1 cm)
- inkjet prints