- These six (6) pages of lined note paper contain handwritten notes in black and blue ink made by Questlove. The content pertains to mastering of the album "Things Fall Apart" (1999). The pages were torn along the left side from a bound notebook, with the upper and lower right corners of each page rounded. The pages are preprinted with lines on both sides, but text is only written on the front side of all six pages.
- Transcription Center Status
- Transcribed by digital volunteers
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Written by
- Questlove, American, born 1971
- Subject of
- The Roots, American, founded 1987
- Electric Lady Studios, American, founded 1970
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift of The Roots
- ink on paper
- H x W (each): 9 13/16 × 7 1/2 in. (25 × 19 cm)
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.