Gelatin silver print of Jimmie Gorham and his Orchestra
- A black and white photograph of Jimmie Gorham and his Orchestra.
- This image is a collage of multiple photographs combined into one. Jimmie Gorham is in the center, wearing a dark suit and holding a trombone. He is standing on top of a wavy illustrated music staff with notes, which wraps across the image from the top left down and around to the bottom right. Also along the staff, behind Gorham and to the right of the image, is a female vocalist standing at a microphone. The background images are of the orchestra members playing their instruments, with a drummer, pianist and bass player at the top left, trombone players at the top right, trumpet players at the bottom left, and saxophonists at the bottom right. There is white text at the bottom of the image which reads [Jimmie Gorham / AND HIS / Orchestra].
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Photograph by
- Subject of
- Jimmie Gorham, American
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture
- silver and photographic gelatin on photographic paper
- H x W (Sheet): 9 7/8 × 8 in. (25.1 × 20.3 cm)
- H x W (Images): 9 7/16 × 7 5/8 in. (24 × 19.4 cm)
- gelatin silver prints