Photographic print of Salt-N-Pepa outside Bayside Studios
- A black and white photograph of Salt-N-Pepa.
- Spinderella is on the proper right side. She is wearing a long black coat, plaid pants, and black shoes. She has short hair in a bob and she also has bangs. She has hoop earrings in and is sitting on a brick ledge. Salt is in the middle. She is standing and is facing Spinderella. She is wearing a long dark coat with white fur lining, black pants, and black shoes. She has short curly hair and earrings. Her arms are bent and raised, and her hands are slightly out to the sides. Pepa is on the proper left side. She is standing with her back against Salt's back. She is taller and has short curly hair. It is blonde. She is wearing a fur coat, black pants, and black shoes. He is also wearing earrings and several rings. Both of her legs are slightly bent and the back of her proper left foot is lifted off the ground. She is holding her coat open on both sides with both of her hands. There are cars and trees on the background and there is a small amount of snow on the ground.
- There is a white border around the image. It is thinner on the top and bottom and thicker on the two sides. The back of the photograph is white. There are tears at the top where tape used to be. There are three inscriptions. There are two inscriptions handwritten by Bill Adler, wach one in a different ink. There is also an inscription in the center, handwritten in graphite.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Photograph by
- Al Pereira, American, born 1963
- Subject of
- Salt-N-Pepa, American, founded 1985
- Bayside Studios, American, founded 1979
- Spinderella, American, born 1970
- Salt, American, born 1966
- Pepa, Jamaican American, born 1969
- Printed by
- Bill Adler, American, born 1951
- February 6, 1989; printed 2003
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture
- silver and photographic gelatin on photographic paper
- H x W (Sheet): 13 15/16 × 10 15/16 in. (35.4 × 27.8 cm)
- H x W (Image): 13 × 8 5/8 in. (33 × 21.9 cm)
- gelatin silver prints