Photograph of DMC and Run in NYC
- A black and white photograph of DMC and Run.
- DMC is in the center of the image. He is wearing a black coat with fur sleeves, a black hat with rhinestones, a necklace, a watch on his proper right wrist, and rings on both hands. He has a goatee. His thumbs and pointer fingers are around his eyes, making fake glasses. Run is to his proper left side. Run is wearing a coat with a white fur collar and a black hat. He has a mustache. The background is grey.
- There is a white border around the image. It is thicker on the two sides and thinner on the top and bottom. The back of the photograph is white. There are tears at the top from where pieces of tape used to be. There is an inscription handwritten by Bill Adler vertically up the left side in black and blue ink. There is also an inscription in the center, handwritten in graphite.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Photograph by
- Al Pereira, American, born 1963
- Subject of
- Run-D.M.C., American, 1981 - 2002
- Darryl Matthews McDaniels, American, born 1964
- Rev. Run, American, born 1964
- Printed by
- Bill Adler, American, born 1951
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture
- silver and photographic gelatin on photographic paper
- H x W (Sheet): 10 15/16 × 13 15/16 in. (27.8 × 35.4 cm)
- H x W (Image): 8 5/8 × 13 in. (21.9 × 33 cm)
- gelatin silver prints