- A black and white photograph of 2 Live Crew fans.
- There is a large crowd of men and women. Many of them are smiling and raising their arms in the air. Some of the people in the front are reaching out towards the stage.
- There is a white border around the image. It is thicker on the top and bottom and thinner on the two sides. The back of the photograph is white. There are tears at the top from where pieces of tape used to be. There is an inscription in the center as well as an inscription handwritten by Bill Adler at the bottom.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Photograph by
- Al Pereira, American, born 1963
- Subject of
- 2 Live Crew, American, 1985 - 2014
- Printed by
- Bill Adler, American, born 1951
- 1994; printed 2003
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture
- silver and photographic gelatin on photographic paper
- H x W (Sheet): 10 15/16 × 13 15/16 in. (27.8 × 35.4 cm)
- H x W (Image): 8 11/16 × 13 1/16 in. (22.1 × 33.2 cm)
- gelatin silver prints
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.