Photograph of Fab 5 Freddy in NYC
- A black and white portrait photograph of Fab 5 Freddy.
- He is turned towards the proper left side of the image. He is wearing a straw brimmed hat with a black ribbon around it. He is also wearing a button down short-sleeve shirt and a chain bracelet on his right wrist. He has a pair of glasses and a mustache. He right arm is raised in front of his face and he appears to be holding onto his tongue with his right hand.
- The image has an even white border around it. The back of the photograph is white. There are tears are the top where pieces of tape used to be, and a few tiny pieces of the white tape remain.There is an inscription and a signature on the back.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Photograph by
- Lisa Leone, American, born 1966
- Subject of
- Fab 5 Freddy, American, born 1959
- early 1990s
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture
- silver and photographic gelatin on photographic paper
- H x W (Sheet): 13 7/8 × 10 7/8 in. (35.2 × 27.6 cm)
- H x W (Image): 11 × 7 15/16 in. (27.9 × 20.2 cm)
- gelatin silver prints