- A color photograph of Sharon Green, also known as MC Sha-Rock. Sha-Rock wears a green sweatshirt with yellow letters that appears to read "I'm Sha-Rock an I can't be stopped." She is looking away from the camera with her arms held in front of her at waist-level, her hands appear to be mid-snap. An inscription on the back by Bill Adler identifies the subject, location, date and photographer.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Photograph by
- Charlie Ahearn, American
- Subject of
- MC Sha-Rock, American, born 1962
- June 1980
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture
- dye and photographic gelatin on photographic paper
- H x W: 15 7/8 × 19 13/16 in. (40.3 × 50.3 cm)
- chromogenic color prints
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.