- A black and white photograph of the rapper NAS below the Queensborough Bridge in New York City. Nas is pictured in the bottom right corner of the frame, with the underside of the bridge at an angle in the background. He wears a jacket with the collar turned up and a necklace with a cross medallion. The title and date are handwritten at the bottom of the photograph along with the photographer's signature. The photographer's copyright is stamped on the back.
- Data Source
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Photograph by
- Danny Clinch, American, born 1964
- Subject of
- Nas, American, born 1973
- 1993, printed 2004
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture
- silver and photographic gelatin on photographic paper
- H x W (Sheet): 14 × 10 15/16 in. (35.5 × 27.8 cm)
- H x W (Image): 12 13/16 × 8 9/16 in. (32.6 × 21.7 cm)
- gelatin silver prints
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.